Commissioner of Oaths and Affidavits
$25.00 for the first document, $10.00 for each additional document (taxes included). We can commission your documents on an urgent basis, on weekends, evenings, or holidays, however additional fees may apply.
Fast, in and out service and competitive rates. Call us at 613-453-2275 to schedule an appointment.
We are located conveniently at 159 Wellington Street, on the corner of Brock and Wellington, in downtown Kingston.
Do you need your important documents commissioned? Our commissioner of oaths will commission your oaths, affidavits, and declarations.
Our Kingston commissioners of oaths can help you commission affidavits, oaths, and declarations. This includes:
- Affidavits to transfer vehicle ownership
- Affidavits to obtain professional licencing (therapist, lawyer, doctor, etc.)
- Administering oaths
- Any other affidavits, including those required by law
- Statutory declarations
- Statutory declarations confirming identity
- Statutory declarations of marital status
- Statutory declarations regarding ownership of property
- Declaration in lieu of guarantor
We do not draft any documents. The above fee is only for the swearing of an oath, solemn affirmation, or solemn declaration.
Commissioners of oaths are licenced by the government of Ontario to perform this service.